Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Forgiveness in Families


This week I've been thinking a lot about forgiveness. 
It's also what we discussed in my discussion group this week.  


I've had to ask for forgiveness a lot in my life.
I've also had to forgive a lot.
But you know- I'm grateful for these opportunities.  
They've made me a better person and a much easier person to live with.
 It's also given me an opportunity to improve in my ability to ask for forgiveness, as well as my ability to forgive.   

Here are some of my favorite talks on forgiveness. 










Families require a lot of forgiveness.
The Savior taught a lot about forgiveness in our readings this week.
One way to get better at forgiving is to study the topic of forgiveness.
Forgiveness usually doesn't just happen, however, the power and ability to forgive can be increased.
Studying helps.  

No comments:

Post a Comment